Therapy in English
For English native speakers or foreigners who feel more secure when speaking English and who live in Germany
Focus of my work as a systemic therapist for
- Homosexual and heterosexual couples
In person or online
- General systemic therapy and coaching
- Stress and burnout including prophylaxis
- Unfulfilled wish to have children
- Loss of a born or unborn child
- Anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Adjustment and stress disorder
- Sleep disorder
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Depression (mild to moderate forms)
- Solution-focused brief therapy (according to Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg)
- Constellation work (according to Matthias Varga von Kibéd and Insa Sparrer)
- Mindfulness practice
Life can be very challenging – especially in these times. These challenges can present themselves in different contexts: family, relationships, at work, body, psyche …
If you want to change your life radically, if you feel like being at a standstill while you want to be somewhere else – within yourself or in the outside world -, if you want to give a new sense to your life or if you want to regain faith in yourself, then I am happy to support you.
However, I do not want to present you with ready-made solutions or give advice.
Rather, I see myself as a coach who accompanies your for part of your path of life and supports you to cope with the challenges facing you.
It is always you who is the expert of your life – accordingly it is you who is setting the pace and the topics of the work we do together.